2023 Futures Workforce Development Conference
Futures is Ontario’s largest annual workforce development conference for employers, government, and practitioners supporting employment hosted by the team at First Work. This conference attracts over 400 professionals from across Canada each year to learn the latest in labour market trends, best practices for engagement, and inspiring discussions to elevate employment programming and professional development. It is a time for education, networking, and personal reflection.
*Subject to Change Without Notice
With Futures 2023 around the corner, sponsorship opportunities are now available!
Sponsorship starts at only $3,500, and we offer a unique approach and flexibility to ensure we are achieving your objectives with our audience. Click here to learn more or reach out to Ed Byers, [email protected]
Accommodations | Blue Mountain Resort
Hotel Guest Room Rates
*Prices quoted are guaranteed only for the available dates: Tuesday, October 24th-Thursday, October 26th, 2023
Click HERE to book online or call 1-833-583-2583 to make a reservation over the phone. To receive the discounted group rate please utilize our codes below before 5:00 PM EST on September 22, 2023.
Group Name: Futures Conference 2023
Group Code: GB00006057
Blue Mountain Resort Hotel Accommodation Policies
- Call In Cancellation Window: Lodging reservations may be cancelled or changed up to 6pm seven days prior to your arrival date. Add-ons may be cancelled or changed up to 6pm three days prior to your arrival date.
- Deposit Amount: Individual reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card or advance deposit. A deposit for one night stay including tax and Village Amenity Fee will be processed at time of booking. Any remaining deposit will be taken within three days prior to arrival.
- Deposit Forfeiture: If the lodging reservation is cancelled within seven days of arrival or guest does not arrive on the scheduled date, the reservation will automatically be cancelled, and deposit forfeited. Add-ons that are cancelled within three days of arrival or are not redeemed on the scheduled date will result in forfeiture of the add-on amount.
- Village Amenity Fee: A 2% Village Amenity fee will be applied to all guest room reservations. This Fee is collected by the Blue Mountain Village Association and subject to HST. The fee partially funds a number of amenities available at the Village. These amenities include displays, services and assets.
- Taxes: All room rates are quoted exclusive of all applicable taxes and fees. The guest room tax is 13% (HST). Taxes may change without notice.
- Smoking/Vaping: All indoor public spaces, accommodations, and function space are non-smoking/non-vaping in accordance with Ontario law.
- Parking: Blue Mountain Inn Guests: Complimentary outdoor parking. Village and Mosaic Guests: Underground Self-Parking Fee is $20.00 plus HST per day, per vehicle.
- WIFI: Complimentary to registered lodging guests and offers basic bandwidth connectivity to email, web surfing, and social media. Valid for only one device in both function rooms and guest rooms. Premium WIFI is available at an additional cost of $14.95 +HST daily per person and is good in both function rooms and guest rooms. This allows for 3 devices, video chat, downloading large files and video streaming.
- Check-In and Check-Out: Guests check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and must provide valid photo identification upon arrival. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Blue Mountain Resorts cannot guarantee early check-in or late check-out.
- Relocation: If Blue Mountain Resorts (BMR) is unable to accommodate a guest room reservation, BMR will provide:
- accommodations at a comparable hotel reasonably nearby at no charge for the first night;
- one complimentary round-trip group transportation between BMR and the alternate hotel for each day the guest is displaced;
- an offer to relocate the displaced guest back to the first available guest room; and,
- a credit to the Room Block for any nights that guests are displaced.
- No Shows: Any guest as expected who fails to check-in on the arrival date will be automatically billed the applicable first night room. All subsequent room nights will be cancelled.