Funded by the Government of Canada and the Ontario Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development, First Work is offering anyone over the age of 16 living in Ontario access to FREE LinkedIn Learning. These Learning licenses are available until March 31st, 2024.
- Access over 16,000 courses available 24/7 on your mobile device and desktop
- Learn from industry experts to gain new skills, retrain and gain valuable micro-credentials
- Upskill with courses available in 13 different languages
- Achieve certificates of completion - available to download for your resume or display on your LinkedIn profile if you have one
- Show hiring managers that you are learning the skills they care about
- No wi-fi at home? No problem! Download the course when you do and complete them offline
- Don’t have a LinkedIn.com profile? Don’t worry – you can still access LinkedIn Learning!
Once signed up, you will receive an email from LinkedIn with an activation link. If you don’t receive a link within 2 business days, please email [email protected]
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.