WEDNESDAY, MAY 27, 2020
6 Steps to Building Resilient Organizations
Time: 2:00 PM EST | Presented by: Michael Prosserman
It is vital to be nimble and build resilience in organizations in today’s changing world. This workshop breaks down necessary steps to realizing “responsible impact” and building an organization that is growth-minded, values-based, and reflective of the needs of its community.
This workshop explores Mike Prosserman’s 6 steps to discovering impact used to build Unity Charity – and demonstrates how you can apply this framework in your context:
- Spark is the big “why,” the motivation to wake up and do something.
- Build is the testing ground for new ideas and challenging assumptions.
- Trust involves building an empowered team culture.
- Grow is finding innovative ways to fundraise and scale.
- Evolve is knowing when and how to move on to build sustainability.
- Re-Ignite is lighting the next spark and building off experience.
- Access practical tools and real examples to help you build resilience in your organization
- Learn innovative strategies to build culture, diversify revenue, and lead from common values
- Apply Mike’s 6 steps to discovering impact in your context through discussion and reflection questions
Click HERE to register