4-Week Online Course: How to design an on-line learning community that fosters learning, resilience, connection and goal achievement.
This is a highly experiential course designed for practitioners in the Employment Services sector. The goal is to support practitioners in developing and delivering effective online programs.
As participants in the course, you will receive two learning sessions per week, resources, exercises and tools, training, co-hort based coaching and community of practice support. In order to enhance learning and exchange, participants will be grouped with a co-hort of practitioners working with similar themes.
In the course, participants will:
– Identify specific learning objectives for the program you want to deliver.
– Design a program for online delivery based on their identified learning objectives, using a variety of teaching tools including: facilitated group learning and discussion, practical exercises, focused reflection, peer support.
– Design homework and experiential exercises that can facilitated virtually.
– Integrate practices that support learners’ ability to focus on goals and build personal resilience.
The course includes:
A workbook with weekly lessons and exercises to walk participants through the process of either building a new program or adapting an existing program for online delivery, designing experiential learning exercises, cultivating a learning community and using exercises to help clients achieve their goals and build resilience
– A weekly 1 hour teaching call that reviews and unpacks the lesson
– A weekly small group (20 people maximum) coaching, discussion and Q+A call that follows up on the week’s learning
– A closed facebook group a community of practice using the tools
BONUS Session: How to serve clients virtually without access to internet. Weekly time commitment: 8hrs of time per week (including assignments).
Dates: Starts Thursday, April 2, 2020
Pricing: Regular $950 | First Work Members Pilot Special Rate: $350 Each ($250 each for groups of 3 or more from 1 agency).