Get your LinkedIn Learning License
First Work is thrilled to be the Community Partner for the LinkedIn initiative to help jobseekers find employment through upskilling, e-learning and micro-credentialling, funded by the Governments of Canada and Ontario.
LinkedIn’s Learning Licenses allow for convenient, accessible, and free education modules that ensure jobseekers are better equipped for today’s workforce demands, while expanding their networks, bringing them closer to the labour market and ultimately increasing the chances of employment success. Visit the First Work x LinkedIn Microsite.
Valued at $350/year, these Learning licenses are FREE until March 2022.
- LinkedIn Talent Insights for employment service providers for access to real-time data insights on talent pools and labour market information to create job pathways for their clients;
- LinkedIn Recruiter licenses to help employment service providers pinpoint and connect with local organizations that might want to hire youth learners; and
- 100,000 LinkedIn Learning licenses empowering jobseekers to build in-demand skills they need to get hired.
Register as Organization
This sector has worked incredibly hard over lockdown to pivot services to the digital landscape; these licenses will further that digitization, while providing access to accreditation and learnings to advance employment success with your clients.
LinkedIn Learning licenses are not just available for the jobseekers you serve – but for you and your staff’s professional development as well! Head to linkedin.firstwork.org/organizations to register your organization!
LinkedIn and First Work are recognizing jobseekers for their upskilling and learning through a monthly challenge! Once completed, you will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a $150 gift card with 20 winners selected each month.
Bonus entry available by:
- adding the course certificate to your profile,
- sharing the course on LinkedIn.com using hashtag #SkillUpON, and
- submitting your screen shot to First Work.
First Work x LinkedIn Licenses Survey | Win Monthly for Your Agency!
Tell us how you’re doing with LinkedIn! Take a 5-minute survey for a chance to win $2000 for your organization!
Complete a short survey to be entered into a raffle to win:
- Two organization winners per month - $2,000 prize
- Submission collections ongoing; must be received by 11:59pm on the last day of the month to qualify.
To enter the raffle, submit your story on how you leveraged the LinkedIn solutions across the following topic areas:
- Upskilling: Bringing jobseekers, displaced workers, and long-term unemployed closer to employment success.
- Professional Development: Enhancing your capacity as practitioners.
- Digitization: Leveraging modern resources that support digitization in the sector and closing the gap between job seekers & employment.
Please note: Organizations who hold formal Service Agreements with First Work are not eligible for the survey challenge.
Designing for Change
First Work, in partnership with LinkedIn, is launching ‘Designing for Change’: A eight-hour, hands-on virtual learning series that focuses on utilizing digital tools to enhance program design and participant engagement. This FREE, highly participatory learning series is for employment service providers, career educators/counsellors, and anyone designing and leading career development and skills training programs.
Sign up to learn how you can utilize LinkedIn’s digital tools to take your programming to the next level by putting what you’ve learned into practice.Designing for Change: A Three-Part Virtual Learning Series!
Each 1.5 hr interactive session will focus on:
Session 1 Theme: Interacting with Digital Tools: Hands-on Experiential Learning with LinkedIn Learning, Talent Insights and Recruiter Date: November 17, 2021 | 9:30 - 11:00 am
Session 2 Theme: Using LinkedIn Features in Program Design and Delivery Date: November 24, 2021 | 9:30 - 11:00 am
Session 3 Theme: Facilitation Strategies + Resource Toolkits to Enhance Participant Engagement Date: December 1, 2021 | 9:30 am - 11:00 am
One-hour drop-in sessions with industry experts will also be offered that follow the day after the workshop. These sessions will give you the opportunity to ask questions, get some clarity, identify any outstanding gaps etc.
- Nov. 18th | 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Nov. 25th | 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Dec. 1st | 9:00 am - 10:00 am
By participating in this training program, participants will be provided with:
- The opportunity to participate in engaging, real-time design activities and reflective discussions on embedding LinkedIn features and digital tools in program design;
- Access to a resource library of content, tools and activities to use in current programs and enhance participant engagement; and
- ‘How To’ sessions to practice using LinkedIn’s digital tools
First Work is still offering overview training webinars! here.
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.